Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Template!

Okay I did say that black's a good colour for a web but, I changed my mind, I mean it still is because it saves energy but I mean a change is pretty good and there's like a new template in blogger so why not? anyway I changed my template to this rain or water things which is really great I think. I was thinking about the sky but then this one caught my eye :)

By the way it's been a long time since i blogged anything. my last one was about my 50th post and it was pretty weird to post that with that title -_- yea I've been addicted to this game called sudoku lately. it's a really good game. I was addicted once and now I am again I guess. and I've been watching a lot of good movies and I think I'm gonna put a little review about the movies I've watched lately.

1. Shrek Forever After : It was a really great adventure of shrek doing everything all over I mean the real moral part of this is "you don't realize what you've got until you lost it" it was pretty much like that. and it was really funny. I laughed at some part so it was a funny movie =D

2. A-Team : It's really good action comedy. it makes me laugh a lot of times. and the action was cool too so it's not a bad movie, it's in fact a great one

3. Karate Kid : This is a great movie but it's better to be called kung fu kid. because karate is from japan and this movie is in china and the dialogue also said kung fu so it's not really karate kid

4. Letter To Juliet : This is an amazing romantic comedy. and Amanda Seyfried was perfect for the role of Sophie. This is just amazing.

5. Toy Story 3 : This is the most amazing movie I've seen lately I cried in the end though. It was funny but kind of sad too it was amazing :)

I think that's all the movies ive seen lately so far. just gonna have to wait for some other movies haha goodbye for now ;)

1 comment: